There are many benefits that come with using private shuttle bus services for group transport. Regardless of where one is venturing to, the advantages of
Some of these include:
- The problem of excessive luggage! We all know how tedious it can be when travelling on public transport and having to carry around excessive and/or heavy luggage, especially if you need to change trains when going to the airport or any other destination. Most shuttle buses alleviate this hassle and are door to door services, so you’ll be picked up straight from your home and taken directly back once the trip is done, while your luggage is either stored in the bus or safely locked up in the trailer.
- Providing services that are comfortable. There is a constant need for each shuttle service to be constantly updating its services in order to remain competitive in a saturated and continually growing market. Therefore, you can be almost guaranteed that you will be transported in comfort and safety in a bus that is airconditioned, with comfortable seating, and present with all the latest in features to make your journey as memorable as possible.
- You don’t have to worry about parking. This is especially applicable when travelling to or from the airport but is also relevant when going to any event that is going to attract a large crowd. Finding a parking spot at a huge venue can no doubt cause great frustration and be very time consuming, and a shuttle bus service can remove this problem while making your trip or night out as enjoyable as possible.
- You can beat the crowds. We all know how irritating it can be when you’re leaving a big event, it’s late at night and you need to wait around for up to an hour just to enter the nearest train station to get home. Shuttle buses can alleviate all that by picking you up straight from the venue at a designated time following the conclusion, and will take you straight home to
- Can go to places that bigger buses can’t go to. While buses owned by the larger companies are great for long distance trips to prominent locations, we can’t forget that there are many places, often hidden away in our own major cities that are only accessible by smaller shuttle buses. (Have a look at our blog on a list of the lesser known locations in Sydney that bigger buses can’t go to: https://shireshuttlebus.com.au/hidden-places-in-sydney/ ) You can incorporate some hidden locations of Sydney when you go on an Icons of Sydney tour.
- Shuttle buses can help communities. Many suburbs of Sydney that are of long distance from the city or not close to any main local commercial hubs often have very infrequent state public transport services. This can be a real inconvenience for people who live there, though shuttle bus services can certainly fill the void left by state transit and help make life easier for residents who wish to travel at any time of day. Certain localities in the Sutherland Shire, the Illawarra and Central Coast are in real need of private shuttle services.
The closeness associated with travelling by shuttle bus can lead to real benefits, for both the operator/company and the passengers. Unlike the mass transit system, when you travel by shuttle, you will be in a more closed setting with your driver and you’ll have a greater chance to get to know each other. This can be beneficial for both. Maybe one day a driver will have a passenger who may be a mechanic by trade and could offer better deals than their current one. This relationship can also work the opposite way, for example if a passenger happened to operate a club and needed a courtesy bus, the shuttle company could fill this void.