Due to the COVID 19 pandemic and a lack of opportunity to travel interstate or abroad, there has been great increased demand for packages to regional New South Wales.
At Shire Shuttle Bus & Tours, we have received a growing number of requests from our customers for trips to regional NSW, including our usual getaways to the Shoalhaven Wine Tours & Getaways and Southern Highlands Wine Tours.
As there is limited airport and cruise travel, and reduced local events, we are also available to take groups to many other regions around NSW, for both day and weekend overnight package tours. Some of these locations and the details of what they have to offer are listed below:
• South Coast and Shoalhaven – The Illawarra region ranging from Stanwell Park in the North to Gerringong in the South is widely known for both its pristine beaches and rural sceneries. Whether you want to see the village seaside beaches in the North Illawarra, the Nan Tien Temple in Berkley or go fishing at Kiama or Gerringong, Shire Shuttle Bus & Tours has you covered!
• Southern Highlands – In addition to our day and overnight package wine tours to the Southern Highlands we can also take groups to the region for its natural beauty, including the historic towns and inns of Bowral, Mittagong, Berrima and Exeter, the National Park at Bundanoon for bushwalks and to visit the glow worm tunnel in the summer.
• Canberra – Little Bus Tours Sydney offer day tours for visits to the national capital where you will get to visit the following:
-Lake Burley Griffin
-The Australian National War Memorial
-National Museum of Australia
-Australian National Botanical Gardens
• Blue Mountains and Lithgow – We can arrange package deals to take customers to the visit the icons of the Blue Mountains which include the Three Sisters and Echo Point at Katoomba, the walking trails, scenic railway and cable car at Scenic World.
• Hunter Valley – we are now also doing Hunter Valley Wine Tours. The Hunter Valley is one of the largest river valleys on the NSW Coast. Most known for its wineries, it plays a pivotal role in the history of Australian Wine, and is one of the first wine regions planted during the 19th Century and accounts for 3% of Australian Wine. Polkolbin is the centre of the Hunter Valley wine country with popular wineries such as Pepper Hill Tree Wines, Broken Wood Wines, Tyrells Vineyard and Tempus Two Wines.
• Why not design your own tour to suit your needs