Wedding Transport in Sydney
We Are Happy and Excited to Provide Wedding Transport in Sydney.
Your wedding day is important, entrust us with your wedding group bus transport in Sydney. We help your day run smoothly with our comfortable and reliable shuttle services.
Common Mistakes People Make When Booking a Wedding Bus Hire in Sydney
There are so many tasks that you can easily overlook when planning your wedding. Avoid these common mistakes when booking your wedding shuttle.
- Booking the wrong vehicle size. Write a list of everyone you need to transport on your wedding day. The wedding party is the best place to start. Then consider, are you going to have any kids in the wedding party, and will you want them and a parent in the shuttle? Consider family members too, particularly if you want everyone together at a specific time and place for photos. No one wants to be waiting for late arrivals. Check your list twice to ensure you counted correctly and are booking a shuttle with enough seats for everyone.
- Not booking a professional shuttle. Depending on family or friends to drive the wedding party around, may seem like a way to save money, but do you really want to be providing directions to multiple people? Book a shuttle with a professional, and they can manage those details for you. Also, check reviews and references when looking for a wedding bus hire. Check our Facebook page for all our reviews including weddings.
- Leaving out the photographer. A lot of fun and laughter happens on the shuttle. In the times between getting ready, the wedding, and reception, people relax and enjoy the day. Make sure you include the photographer, and their assistant, on the shuttle. They can capture the fun!
Booking a professional shuttle service allows you to enjoy the day. There’s no need to think about getting to the right place at the right time – or parking. Just do not forget your photographer; you want them to capture the candid moments of your big day.
What Sets Shire Shuttle Bus Apart for Your Wedding Transport in Sydney
Your wedding day can be both fun and overwhelming. We take care of your transportation needs so that you can focus on your day and your guests.
- Our buses are comfortable and safe. Shuttle seats are cushioned and seat-belted for a safe and enjoyable ride. Buses with more than twelve seats are inspected twice a year and pass the RMS Heavy Vehicle Inspection. Also, as an Accredited Charter Tour Operator, we are fully insured and undergo periodic audits, so you know you are working with a safe and reliable company.
- All our drivers are friendly and knowledgeable. They will get you where you need to be on time. Parents of children in your wedding party can rest assured, all drivers have their Working with Children clearance, and some drivers will entertain the kids with games.
- Flexible itineraries allow you to make changes at any time. With smaller bus sizes, we can move around easily, which means you can stop to pick up last-minute items for your wedding, if needed.
You can trust us to help your wedding day run smoothly, even if you need to make an unplanned stop or change the itinerary.
Why Customer Should Use Shire Shuttle Bus
With over 12 years of experience, we deliver you and your guests to your wedding on time. Do not forget about your pre-wedding activities. Our shuttle buses can be booked for your hen or bachelor party too.
Contact us for more information about all our group shuttle services.