Day Tours Sydney
Book Wine Day Tours in Sydney to See the City in Comfort and Safety
At Shire Shuttle Bus, we offer day tours in Sydney that take you to the Bowral and Mittagong areas to visit a fantastic selection of the best local wineries. You’ll visit Centennial Vineyards and Tertini Wines, tasting around six of each winery’s best offerings before visiting the cellar to taste other award-winning wines. The best part? You won’t have to worry about who’s driving home – everyone in your party will be free to relax and enjoy the day.
The Importance of Sydney Bus Tours
When you want to visit some great local wineries, why not just drive yourself? Indeed, there are several reasons, including these:
- Letting someone else do the research. Forget wading through websites and guidebooks. Shire Shuttle Bus has already done the legwork and found a couple of great wineries that are perfect for visitors to Sydney or even locals who wish to experience the city in a new way.
- Swallowing instead of spitting. When you ride with Shire Shuttle Bus, you won’t’ have to be concerned with drinking and driving, so you’ll be free to enjoy a complete wine tasting experience instead of spitting every mouthful into the provided containers.
- Social energy. On our buses, you can take your wine tour with more friends than could fit in someone’s car, giving you a fun way to experience a sense of camaraderie and enthusiasm during your excursion.
- Education and stories. Our drivers are local to Sydney and have extensive knowledge about the region. They’ll entertain and educate you about the things you see on your drive, providing the little extras that keep our customers coming back.
Tips Regarding Sydney Half Day Tours
Are you in search of the optimal wine-tasting experience? Here are a few tips to help ensure that you get the most out of your trip:
- Schedule your visits early in the day if you can. Tasting rooms can get busy later in the day, especially during the high season. Offseason and midweek, the staff will have the most time to spend with you discussing the wines.
- Limit the number of wineries you visit. Trying to cram in too many stops is a common mistake when it comes to wine tours. When you travel with a Shire Shuttle Bus, you’ll have plenty of time at each of the two wineries on the itinerary to talk with staff and get a feel for what’s going on.
- Ask many questions. Don’t be afraid to ask questions; the more you ask, the more you’ll learn about wine, the winery itself, and the people who run it.
- Make the most of your visit. Take advantage of any gourmet treats onsite and be sure to bring home a few bottles to enjoy later.
Why Trust Shire Shuttle Bus Regarding Sydney Half Day Tours
Shire Shuttle Bus provides reliable and safe transfer services in the Sydney area. We offer flexible itineraries and knowledgeable drivers who also act as experienced tour guides. You’ll have plenty of time at each location, and you won’t have to worry about driving, schedules, or other details – just sit back and enjoy the ride. Contact Shire Shuttle Bus today to book.